This accessibility statement applies to www.ecclesproducts.com
Eccles (UK Foundries FE) Ltd is committed to making its website accessible and inclusive to all people. We endeavour to implement best practice to ensure there are no barriers that prevent interaction with, or access to, this website.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, please contact email@example.com
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille please contact:
+44 (0)1922 613 222
We’ll consider your request and get back to you as quick as we can.
If you cannot view the map on our ‘contact us’ page, call or email us for directions.
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible, and we recognise some areas that require improvement:
- the text will not reflow in a single column when you change the size of the browser window
- you cannot modify the line height or spacing of text
- you cannot change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- you cannot change text size without some of the content overlapping
- there’s a limit to how far you can magnify the map on our ‘contact us’ page
- you cannot listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
- it’s not always possible to change the device orientation from horizontal to vertical without making it more difficult to view the content
- some of our interactive forms are difficult to navigate using just a keyboard
- we do not plan to add captions to live video streams because live video is exempt from meeting the accessibility regulations
PDFs and other documents
Some of our PDFs and Word documents are essential to providing our services. For example, we have PDFs with information on how users can access our services, and forms published as Word documents.
Any new PDFs or Word documents we publish will meet accessibility standards.
What we’re doing to improve accessibility
Our accessibility roadmap shows how and when we plan to improve accessibility on this website.
Please contact us if you would like to read this roadmap: firstname.lastname@example.org
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 20.12.21.
This website was tested by Noovo Creative and Starlight Communications.