FROM CONCEPT TO COMPLETION
Discover our C2C approach
CONSULTATION, ADVICE AND SUPPORT: THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS
C2C (Concept to Completion) is how we offer quality consultation advice, customer-focused, competitive solutions and post-sales support – all to the point of satisfaction.
This includes the entire realm of manufacturing that we do, including various levels of design, fabrication, procurement, assembly and testing, making us a one-stop shop that customers return to time and time again.
The approach makes us different from many other manufacturers because ours is a flexible, tailored method which gives us the ability to adapt to our customers’ most unique or critical requirements.
We work very closely with our clients, engaging with them at the beginning of the project to gain a rounded understanding of what’s required.
And because we have over 65 years’ experience in the industry, we know how to ask the right questions so that we can offer the right product at the right cost and at the right time.
This helps eliminate liabilities and reduce costs to ensure that your project runs smoothly and is delivered on time and within budget.
Talk to our team of dedicated advisors today and we’ll be sure to provide your ideal solution – from Concept to Completion.
Our C2C approach includes:
- A dedicated, experienced Account Manager at your disposal
- Quick, accurate and competitive costings
- Personal site visits, at your convenience
- Bespoke designs to solve specific needs
- Unrivalled industry intelligence and expert advice
- A world-leading manufacturing process
- Inclusion of SmartGrip Technology
- Compliancy with the new UK Conformity Assessed (CE) Mark, BSI Kitemark and other relevant certification safety standards
- Tender and pre-tender support for successful contract winning
- Access to an online library of downloadable resources such as product sheets, technical data and media packs
- Recommended installers or useful industry contacts
- The latest market news and product development insight
quality, service and customer satisfaction
Eccles’ customers love working with us because of the experience, passion and expertise that we have in this industry, as well as our ongoing commitment to quality, service and customer satisfaction.